* = feature provides handicap accessibility
Contact owner at:
P.O. Box 981
Laytonville, CA 95454-0981
Click Here to send E-mail
4001 BRANSCOMB ROAD, LAYTONVILLE, MENDOCINO COUNTY, CA 95454
PERSONAL PROPERTY INCLUDED IN SALE
MONETARY AMOUNTS REPRESENT PURCHASE PRICE, NOT CURRENT VALUE
1) $1,000.00 A brand new refrigerator was installed in 2017. The built-in oven, range, and dishwasher are also included, but are deemed fixtures; not personal property.
2) $1,100.00 General Electric brand, GFRW2700 AF145282G model, clothes washer, white colored, 4.5 cubic feet, front load.
3) $1,200.00 General Electric brand, GFDR270 DF 174392G model, clothes dryer, white colored, 28 inches wide, with steam.
4) $350.00 Gibson brand freezer, purchased from Scott's Appliance, January 28, 2002.
5) $400.00 Dish Network brand satellite television access system.
6) $3,500.00 Twenty-two (22) large indoor plants in finyl made planters; four of which are very large containers, worth $105.00 each, with four smaller replacement plants in ceramic vases, worth $50.00 each.
7) $200.00 Outdoor, Eucalyptus wood, bench, 55 inches long by 14.5 inches wide, purchased on May 02, 2015
8) $100.00 Redwood picnic table, with pine framing, fully stained.
9) $600.00 Gazebo Garden Company, Berkeley model arbor unit, as seen at front doorway, purchased on June 08, 2005.
10) $320.00 2 BestNest.com Arboria Andover model, arch trellis, as seen on front exterior siding, purchased on June 12, 2005.
11) $2,300.00 191 CSLA-P make, Casa Sola model, four tiered fountain, with fountain pump, sales tax, delivery and set-up, purchased from Granite Creation, in Laytonville (no longer in business) on September 02, 2003, and delivered thereafter.
12) $1,103.00 500 gallons capacity propane tank, purchased from Surbuban Propane Company, in Ukiah, on September 17, 2003, and delivered and installed thereafter.
13) $1,000.00 Tools, equipment, parts, materials, plastic holding boxes, and vinyl shelves, for operating property, as seen on three sets of shelves, and tool holding rack in garage; plus wheelbarrow and seed spreader.
14) $150.00 Reverse osmosis water treatment bulb, purchased as a back-up bulb; to replace existing bulb on January 01, 2010; bulbs are replaced every eighteen months.
15) $240.00 Extra reverse osmosis water treatment filter and filter assembly module unit.
16) $100.00 Two large vinyl trash pails, and one smaller pail to hold the supplemental reverse osmosis water treatement filter and filter assembly module unit.
17) $600.00 12 solid metal architectural style, low voltage floodlights, with two hundred linear feet of Carol brand, heavy duty 12 gauge low voltage lighting cable, and two different sized weather proof power boxes.
18) $300.00 Replacement items, as back up for existing items in house, as seen in laundry room.
19) $200.00 Thomas Lighting brand, brushed nickel, five light chandelier with five alabster style glass shades, purchased from Home Depot, in March, 2002.
20) $400.00 Hampton Bay brand, Windward II model, white colored, ceiling fans, with two hand-held, self-remote, battery operated transmitters, purchased from Home Depot, in March, 2002.
21) $300.00 Marble counter-top table with a wood frame base, as seen in the garage.
22) $3,000.00 4 Highpoint manufactured, commercial quality, diningroom chairs ($2,000.00 for chairs and $400.00 for fabric), purchased from Mendo Lake Office Products on July 12, 2002. These chairs were reupholstered at the end of 2017 at a cost of $2,300.00
23) $1,825.00 Solid Maple wood extension table with two 18 inches wide insert leaves ($1,500.00 for table, $200.00 for delivery, $125.00 for sales tax), purchased August 13, 2003, from Bare Woods in Santa Rosa.